The Kroger Survey allows loyal customers to complete the KrogerFeedback customer satisfaction survey and earn up to $ 5,000. www.krogerfeedback.com is the official portal where users can participate in the survey.
After completing the Kroger Feedback Survey, you are eligible for the rewards. Therefore, the KrogerFeedback Survey portal offers you the opportunity to earn lucrative rewards and present feedback on the last visit to Kroger.
What Are Terms Of The KrogerFeedback Survey?
- Survey participants must note that they are not obligated to acquire from Kroger to complete the KrogerFeedback Customer Satisfaction Survey. A purchase will not affect the chances of winning.
- Research only rewards one person for the KrogerFeedback Survey.
- You must complete the Kroger Feedback Survey within seven days of receipt of proof of acquisition.
- After seven days, the survey participant losses the right to participate in the survey.
- The age criteria must be over 18 years old to get the eligibility.
- You are not eligible to participate if you are a Kroger employee or an associate family member of the employee.
- Simply the top 100 winners will get the grand prize.
- Illegal participants for fake reviews are not acknowledged.
Every survey participant must fulfill the eligibility requirements to take the survey and even the listed rewards.
Kroger being an American retail organization, the founder of Kroger is Bernard Kroger. Kroger originally funded his $ 372 savings, and approximately $ 10,000 in 2021, to open a grocery store in Cincinnati.
From that time period, it has been one of the central supermarket chains in the United States. It is the number one retail corporation in the United States in terms of revenue ($ 121.16 billion). In addition, Kroger is the second-largest retail organization, after Walmart Supermarket Store.
Kroger prefers to expand the business by taking their valuable customers’ perspectives through the online portal at www.krogerfeedback.com.